Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Exchange 2007 Console Can’t Be Used to View User Forest

Exchange 2007 Console Can’t Be Used to View User Forest
Recently I encountered problems in my work. This problem occurred after I had installed Exchange 2007 in the Forest. Everything looks normal and I can view and migrate the users from the forest.

The only odd thing is I can not view the users from the Exchange 2007 Console. Previously, I have had Exchange 2003 in Forest and I also have child domain users in my Exchange 2003 forest.

Type the following command in your command prompt to view the users from the Exchange 2007 console
setup /PrepareAllDomains or setup /pad
The command above is used to prepare all domains in your organization and to extend the Active Directory schema. Well, I hope it helps you who have the same problem with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment