Sunday, September 25, 2011

Flash Player Problem in Ubuntu

Previously when I got a flash player problem in Ubuntu, I did uninstall flash player and re-install it again. That I used to fix the flash player. Since yesterday, I found simpler method to get rid of it. I used Flash Doctor, a script to fix the flash problem automatically.

Now you can install flash using Flash Doctor for fully and safely, also you can get advanced flash control panel. To install Flash Doctor in Ubuntu, type these commands in your Terminal.
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:lkjoel/flash-doctor
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install flash-doctor zenity wget
Finally, run the command below to open the Flash Doctor.
bash /usr/bin/flash-doctor
Take a look of Flash Doctor below:
Flash Player Problem in Ubuntu | Flash Doctor

No comments:

Post a Comment